Dr. Yadav specializes in the synergistic use of different cosmetic injectables with superior technique for artistic natural results.
To ensure the highest degree of safety, privacy and comfort for our patients we have a dedicated injection suite and a separate plush room for anesthesia.
We can treat, prevent and slow down the process of facial ageing - in a single session - treating wrinkles and folds; skin laxity, volume loss, dynamic lines, static lines, muscle tension and muscle hypertrophy & fat substitution and re-positioning. We often combine injectables with energy based devices such as radio frequency. ultrasound, laser and micro-needling, in bespoke combinations for truly comprehensive solutions, and better results that last longer.
- Botox Cosmetic is a US FDA approved muscle relaxing injection that help treat the dynamic lines, most often used on the frown and forehead to erase wrinkles that can make a person look upset or angry even when they are not.
- Botox is also used for sculpting and relaxation on the eyelids, eye brows, nose, mouth, chin & neck; and may also be used to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Dr. Yadav uses a micro-droplet technique or 'Baby Botox', advanced pain management & the finest needles to make treatments fast, comfortable and economical.
- In expert hands, Botox results are artistic, subtle and effective. The treatment only affects treated areas, leaving your facial expressions natural as before, with a well rested youthful appearance.
- Dermal fillers restore lost facial volume, decrease wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines by filling defects, improving contours and boosting skin hydration.
- In expert hands, the correctly chosen and injected fillers can immediately give beautiful youthful results without dramatically changing your appearance.
- Dr. Yadav specializes in the strategic use of small amounts of filler material on specific injection points in order to maximize outcomes with the use of minimal product. She offers the most advanced technology and techniques for harmonious symmetrical results. We also use fillers on the face, neck, decolletage & hands to reduce the signs of ageing, and better rested & more attractive faces.
- We offer FDA approved ranges of HA fillers, for optimal outcomes & patient specificity: Juvederm, Restylane, Yvoire etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- If you are considering injectables, the first step is to meet the doctor for an individualized consultation, imaging and facial assessment.
- We discuss desired & expected outcomes, treatment options, their pros and cons & pricing to help you decide which treatments suit you best.
- When the treatment is scheduled the doctor would give you pre-treatment precautions and an overview of post care, including home care regimens.