Boosting Hair Growth
• Keeping the scalp clean & dandruff free
• Not tying hair too tight and for too long
• Eat a healthy balanced diet rich in protein
• Treatment of any underlying medical concerns such as hormonal imbalance
• Correction of dietary deficiency such as iron deficiency anemia & malnutrition
• Specific prescription products and biotin rich supplements can help do this faster.
• One of the most effective and popular natural ways to boost hair growth is the use of platelet rich plasma injections. This is a treatment done in clinic to help our patients who are struggling with sluggish growth, receding hairlines, thinning and bald patches. The product injected is a concentrate of active products released by your own cells thus there is no risk of infection, allergy or reaction. The treatment is usually done one to three times a year by the doctor.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org