Male v/s Female Beauty
FACE BY JUVERNE
- Many elements come together IN HARMONY to form an attractive and youthful face.
- An attractive and assertive MALE FACE tends towards a more gaunt cheek with pronounced shadows, a wider squared jawline, a prominent often cleft chin and wide taut unlined neck.
- A youthful FEMALE FACE tends to be oval or heart shaped with a tapering and sharply defined jawline. The facial proportions project an upside down pyramid, with fuller mid face and narrow lower face, and a soft chin tapering to a V.
- A long unlined neck with no hint of wrinkles, sagging, fat deposition or muscle bands adds to feminine elegance.
- The anatomical structure, skin thickness and aesthetic goals of men and women are different. Thus treatment techniques & protocols also markedly differ for each individual.