The buttock region is primarily composed of large strong muscles and fat. The roundness and fullness of bottoms in men and women have been always the butt of jokes (sorry!) and changing fashions. The current trend (and a healthy one at that) is for strong and fit bodies - which means taut sculpted bottoms. While exercise (hello, squats) and attaining a healthy goal weight (not skinny) are the main path to a beautiful booty; there are some hacks and cheats along the way. Read on:
1. Skin Tightening To Treat Sagging With Ultrasound, Cryo, Radio Frequency, Skin Booster Injections And Barbed Threads. This is especially useful post liposuction or weight loss to tighten excess loose skin.
2. Fat Reduction To Target Unwanted Bulges And Chisel Contours Using Ultrasound, Radio Frequency, Fat Loss Mesotherapy and Fat Dissolving Injections. Especially useful for removing banana rolls under the buttocks on your upper thighs.
3. Cellulite Reduction To Target Bumps With Mesotherapy, Acoustic Therapy, Subscision And Injectable Fillers. Cellulite is common in young fit women and may be improved with massage & special products.
4. Non Surgical Augmentation With Injectable Fillers: Sculptra is a good option as an injectable filler for this area but is not yet available in India, and also needs repeat treatments every few years. Thus surgical intervention can be a more cost effective option. Silicone filler injections are dangerous and banned; and must be avoided at all costs. Significant augmentation operations (such as a Brazilian Butt Lift) are thus best done with a plastic surgeon experienced in treating the buttocks. If you want a much bigger butt without surgery/ want to test the look, you can also try using padded garments.
5. Surgical Sculpting With Fat Transfer, Surgical Implants or with Vaser Lipo or tumescent liposuction, done by plastic surgeons are better suited for those seeking drastic change (increase or decrease in size) or want to target a large volume in multiple areas at once. This can be followed up with non surgical toning and skin tightening for smoother results.
Schedule an appointment to discuss what kind of procedure might suit you best:
Call our team at 09910912141.
For more information on the various causes of rashes on your bottom, read: https://www.juverne.com/blog/2018/1/11
Non Surgical Toning
Fat Dissolving Injections for sculpting
Fat dissolving injections for sculpting